Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
Majlis Cukur Rambut ; Adira Delaila
written on Sunday, 6 January 2013 @ 17:48 ✈
went to Adira's Majlis Cukur Rambut. reached there quite early to watch the Marhaban. too early that when we reached the buffet was'nt even ready yet. anywhere, here are some of the pictures that i manage to capture during the Majlis.
her super cute Cupcakes..
the Princess, Sleeping Beauty ..
my BFF & my Mama & my precious...
my bestest friend, Nana.
Mama Ina & Adira Delaila~
Majlis Cukur Rambut ni je its like a normal Wedding. haha.. so pampered Babies nowadays. i just cant wait to have my own kids. see you soon, Adira Delaila~
love you babe!
|
Majlis Cukur Rambut ; Adira Delaila
written on Sunday, 6 January 2013 @ 17:48 ✈
went to Adira's Majlis Cukur Rambut. reached there quite early to watch the Marhaban. too early that when we reached the buffet was'nt even ready yet. anywhere, here are some of the pictures that i manage to capture during the Majlis.
her super cute Cupcakes..
the Princess, Sleeping Beauty ..
my BFF & my Mama & my precious...
my bestest friend, Nana.
Mama Ina & Adira Delaila~
Majlis Cukur Rambut ni je its like a normal Wedding. haha.. so pampered Babies nowadays. i just cant wait to have my own kids. see you soon, Adira Delaila~
love you babe!
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|