Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
Let It Go...
written on Sunday, 16 December 2012 @ 00:14 ✈
i really know where i stand now. i should have known from the start. from today onwards, i've promise myself not to be affected too much by how im being treated. maybe its my fault too. im just a normal person who have feelings too. but things could be bette r if we could talk things out. but i guess, nothing i do now can change how they think of me or have judge me.
all i can say that, i truly appreciate how Hubby is always being there for me regardless of how im being treated, Hubby always making me sure things will be alright. thank you sayang.
i love you till Jannah.. Insyallah Amin
|
Let It Go...
written on Sunday, 16 December 2012 @ 00:14 ✈
i really know where i stand now. i should have known from the start. from today onwards, i've promise myself not to be affected too much by how im being treated. maybe its my fault too. im just a normal person who have feelings too. but things could be bette r if we could talk things out. but i guess, nothing i do now can change how they think of me or have judge me.
all i can say that, i truly appreciate how Hubby is always being there for me regardless of how im being treated, Hubby always making me sure things will be alright. thank you sayang.
i love you till Jannah.. Insyallah Amin
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|