Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
I LOVE BABYBOYS !
written on Thursday, 27 December 2012 @ 00:29 ✈
Well, the thing about me is that whenever i heard someone close is pregnant, im the one who got super excited & i love to know about they're journey throughout the pregnancy. &; the moment they give birth, the most exciting this is to know what they actually name their babies. yes! beside wanting to know if its a girl or boy. heees~ recently my Aunt & Cousin had just given birth to the cutest baby boy ever. really! im so in love with baby boy.
so here they are ;
my cousin, Yani given birth to her babyboy on eve of Chrismas !
he was named ; Dani'el Rev Adison
then my closest Aunt, give birth to a Handsome, Chubby Chrismas Baby!
both of them are sooo cute. cant wait to meet them both, im visiting my Cousin Yani today. so excited. more babies to come next year. both my side & Hub's side. me sooo excited for them.. my Cousin Kak Ryna for her girl, Baby K. My Uncle & Aunt, Cik Zai &Cik Ika for their babygirl & lastly Hubs's Aunt, Busu Iza for her babyboy who she will name Audi Zafran.
i love how nowadays, people are name`ing their child so uniquely. super nice names.
& i really love the name of Nabil Rajalawak's babygirl : Naira Mikayla
sedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap nyah!
Labels: Triuifui
|
I LOVE BABYBOYS !
written on Thursday, 27 December 2012 @ 00:29 ✈
Well, the thing about me is that whenever i heard someone close is pregnant, im the one who got super excited & i love to know about they're journey throughout the pregnancy. &; the moment they give birth, the most exciting this is to know what they actually name their babies. yes! beside wanting to know if its a girl or boy. heees~ recently my Aunt & Cousin had just given birth to the cutest baby boy ever. really! im so in love with baby boy.
so here they are ;
my cousin, Yani given birth to her babyboy on eve of Chrismas !
he was named ; Dani'el Rev Adison
then my closest Aunt, give birth to a Handsome, Chubby Chrismas Baby!
both of them are sooo cute. cant wait to meet them both, im visiting my Cousin Yani today. so excited. more babies to come next year. both my side & Hub's side. me sooo excited for them.. my Cousin Kak Ryna for her girl, Baby K. My Uncle & Aunt, Cik Zai &Cik Ika for their babygirl & lastly Hubs's Aunt, Busu Iza for her babyboy who she will name Audi Zafran.
i love how nowadays, people are name`ing their child so uniquely. super nice names.
& i really love the name of Nabil Rajalawak's babygirl : Naira Mikayla
sedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap nyah!
Labels: Triuifui
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|