Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE !
written on Saturday, 24 November 2012 @ 23:13 ✈
we can never be able to please everyone around us. why bother to try so hard to change when you are still bad in their eyes. why bother to win their heart, when there are some people trying to make it all hard and difficult for you. im too tired of all this nonsense. i am going to do what i should do before things get worst. i dont care if you have won everyone's heart. but remember they did not see what i've saw & i can let them know if i want but im not childish enough to let out all your bad side just for revenge. always believe in karma. one fine day, they will know you are not as good yourself.
i hope Allah will make things better for me.
Insyallah Amin.
|
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE !
written on Saturday, 24 November 2012 @ 23:13 ✈
we can never be able to please everyone around us. why bother to try so hard to change when you are still bad in their eyes. why bother to win their heart, when there are some people trying to make it all hard and difficult for you. im too tired of all this nonsense. i am going to do what i should do before things get worst. i dont care if you have won everyone's heart. but remember they did not see what i've saw & i can let them know if i want but im not childish enough to let out all your bad side just for revenge. always believe in karma. one fine day, they will know you are not as good yourself.
i hope Allah will make things better for me.
Insyallah Amin.
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|