Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
2 Years Anniversary
written on Monday, 8 October 2012 @ 22:55 ✈
even now that im married, i still treasure & would always celebrate our Relationship Anniversary. thats where it lead us to what we are now. its the most memorable day of our life. a mini celebration to celebrate this special day at Swensen, is enough to celebrate & spent time with Hubby.
i have nothing more to say then to let my husband know that despite all the things that had happen, i have never stopped loving him. to love him is like breathing, how can i ever stop? i doa, semoga perkahwinan ini kekal hingga Jannah. where Insyallah, we would be able to see our late child, Mohd Alfyan Bin Rafi. semoga kite terus kuat & tabah..
|
2 Years Anniversary
written on Monday, 8 October 2012 @ 22:55 ✈
even now that im married, i still treasure & would always celebrate our Relationship Anniversary. thats where it lead us to what we are now. its the most memorable day of our life. a mini celebration to celebrate this special day at Swensen, is enough to celebrate & spent time with Hubby.
i have nothing more to say then to let my husband know that despite all the things that had happen, i have never stopped loving him. to love him is like breathing, how can i ever stop? i doa, semoga perkahwinan ini kekal hingga Jannah. where Insyallah, we would be able to see our late child, Mohd Alfyan Bin Rafi. semoga kite terus kuat & tabah..
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|