Inaa ~
Aquarius, 20, Married, Wife
nowhere near perfect & this is me.
Soulmate~
the one & only, my everything
the bestest gift from God

|
MAKEUP COURSE.
written on Saturday, 29 September 2012 @ 19:58 ✈
since young, i have been wanting to learn makeup. but my late-dad's does not approve. but now, i am very keen in learning it. i've surveyed many Bridal or Makeup Schools to see the course content & also reading the testimonials of the previous students. since money is the no.1 factor. i'm making sure its within my budget.
i have a very supportive Husband and also mother who give me their support and also encouraging me to pursue my interest. happy happy me. but i have really decided yet. but i have 1 on mine already since they allow installment x3. yayness! i have no intention to do Bridal Makeup but why not since im learning more & i will receive makeups/brushes & i will be sent for hands-on-assignment. well, my intention is to look nice for the husband. but kalau ade rezeki, i can use it for my side income, why not. IF ADE REZEKI... hehehehehehe.
okay then, shall end my post here, till my next post.
|
MAKEUP COURSE.
written on Saturday, 29 September 2012 @ 19:58 ✈
since young, i have been wanting to learn makeup. but my late-dad's does not approve. but now, i am very keen in learning it. i've surveyed many Bridal or Makeup Schools to see the course content & also reading the testimonials of the previous students. since money is the no.1 factor. i'm making sure its within my budget.
i have a very supportive Husband and also mother who give me their support and also encouraging me to pursue my interest. happy happy me. but i have really decided yet. but i have 1 on mine already since they allow installment x3. yayness! i have no intention to do Bridal Makeup but why not since im learning more & i will receive makeups/brushes & i will be sent for hands-on-assignment. well, my intention is to look nice for the husband. but kalau ade rezeki, i can use it for my side income, why not. IF ADE REZEKI... hehehehehehe.
okay then, shall end my post here, till my next post.
|
we live under the same sky
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
- Marilyn Monroe
People will talk about you when they envy you and the life you lead. Let them. You affected their life. Don’t let them affect yours. I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ January 2013
♥ February 2013
♥ July 2013
|
sunshines
bloggers & their stories.
|
FIND
|